Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cracker Barrel Welcomes... Friends & Family!

This past Wednesday evening, I headed off to Cracker Barrel... I was lucky enough to be invited by an employee to their "Friends & Family" event, and was also told I could bring along a friend! 

We not only received a 45% discount off our selections from the Old Country Store, but on our meal too.  Now, this was in addition to any other sales promotion that was in place... For example, I purchased 4 large jar Woodwick Candles~ all for $39.57!  They were buy 1, get 1 for 50% off.  Since I purchased 4 candles, this gave me 1 free and the others were $13.19 each.  I got some of my favorite scents along with a few new ones to try... Fireside, Applewood, Cider and Redwood. Love these candles with their "wood" wicks that crackle when they are lit.  I hope the recipients enjoy them as much as we do...

Cracker Barrel


It was a little overwelming... If I get invited back next year, I will go window shop a few days before so that I can map out my plan. 

One of my purchases was a gift for Mr. SS... It was a case of Vintage Soda that includes Dad's Rootbear, Bubble Up, Nesbitt's Orange and NuGrape.  He will LOVE this!

Old 52 General Store


Also loaded up on Burt's Bee's lip balms for stocking stuffers, a dark grey heathered tee with black satin Christmas trees with tiny rhinestone lights, I plan to wear under a black puffer vest and the cutest set of 3 tealight holders in silver, gold & bronzed glitter with clear rhinestone snowflakes on the front (wished I had picked up more of those).

A wonderful evening that was finished off with a nice dinner and coffee afterwards... Tis the Season to enjoy company of Friends & Family (and of course, more shopping)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment