Friday, July 2, 2010

My Etsy Shoppe Featured on Domestic Chic Blog...




Sorry, I have continued to be out of commission around here... However, an item in my lil shoppe over on Etsy was featured on the blog, Chic Domestic~ Thanks Kate!

I was so surprised to receive this message from her~

Hey There,

Just wanted to let you know that you've been featured on Chic Domestic blog.
Thanks for being rad, keep it up!

Kate

Please take the time to check it out...  She also has an Etsy store katewins.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!  Keep watching... soon I plan to post about a few things I've been up to- Including my road trip last Saturday hitting Goodwill stores across Northern Indiana (everything was 1/2 off)!

Wishing you all a Happy Fourth of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment