Friday, March 26, 2010

"Zip-a-dee-doo-dah...

... Zip-a-dee-ay!
My-oh-My- What a WONDERFUL Day...
Plenty of Sunshine heading my way~
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah...
Zip-a-dee-ay!!!"

                                                                                 -Ray Gilbert (from Disney's movie Song of the South)



And what a wonderful day it has started out to be...

I had the pleasure of looking thru this book while having my morning coffee...





I just received the book in the mail yesterday from Tracey at French Larkspur (you too, can order it from here- The only place it's available in the U.S.).  Thanks, Tracey for the super-fast shipping and the oh-so-wonderful way you always package everything up!!!

Please visit Tracey's blog here to read (and peak in) about this beautiful book, Romantiska Hem & Inspiration i Vitt (Romantic Home & Inspiration in White) from Sweden.  It was written by Ingela Broling and Petra Erikson.  Petra too, has a wonderful blog to check out-  Ramantiska Hem!  You can go there by clicking the link under the photo above...

Thank you for a wonderful start to my day... Just like the song says... There is lots of sunshine heading my way!  The temps will be low (high 40s), but hey, I'll take the sun over clouds any day!!!

By the way, hope you enjoyed the lyrics to "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah"... Whenever I hear this song, it brings a smile to my face, as my dear grandpa always sang it to me as a child. 

Hop you are having a sunshine filled day and have a smile on your face... Remember, it's contagious!;)


No comments:

Post a Comment