Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thrift Store Treasures!

Hello!  Woke up this morning and headed out to Starbuck's for some coffee and FREE Pastry Day... I've been exploring their bold coffees and after trying 8 of them in 8 weeks, they will give you a 1 lb bag of your favorite for FREE!  Today, I had a cup of the From Africa, To Africa blend... It is one of their RED coffees and for every cup sold they will contribute $0.05 to the Global Fund, which helps people living with HIV in Africa.  I enjoyed my grande cup with an apple bran muffin- YUM!

I'm going to need that bold boost to get me moving today... 2nd day of Spring Break and on my list of "to-do's" is to list some of my vintage treasures on Etsy & Ebay!  Here are a few items I picked up yesterday at Goodwill~


Darling little vintage blue-grey overnight case with keys included... I'll be listing this later today!;)




Groovy pair of vintage "Hyacinth" Purple Patent Buckle Shoes!!!
These will be on Ebay this week...



These are all mine!!  I just started collecting white latte bowls... imagine how excited I was to find this vintage one for $.49... And this sweet little scalloped dish is very old and would make a perfect soap dish... Thrilled to see it was only $.99!

Okay, the next few items you'll see, are also mine to keep... Sorry.   They will most likely be used in my "Craft Room", which is one of the projects mentioned yesterday.  Here is a photo of the room as it looks now... Hopefully, in the next few weeks, you'll see it progress into a more productive (less messy) place for creativity!


Some of the items here were bought on previous thrifting trips... The wire trays, the syphon seltzer bottle, egg basket, religous figurine,etc...  But yesterday, I picked up the lamp, roll of cork (to put into vintage frames for bulletin boards) and the 2 pair of reading glasses... I'm always losing mine- not bad for $1.99 a piece.;)
It's sunny and a warm 60 degrees here today- Hope it's nice wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment