Monday, March 22, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away....

Well, it's the first day of Spring Break and it doesn't look like the rain is going anywhere today... So, this afternoon will be spent reading these~


Earlier today I had an appointment and then ran some errands... Even had a chance to go to Goodwill!  I promise to post later what treasures I came home with...

Before heading back, I stopped by Meijer and picked up Cottage Style and Southern Living Magazines... Then when I returned, I found an LL Bean catalog and both Better Home & Gardens and Romantic Homes, waiting for me in the mailbox!!

and I almost forgot- yesterday, I finally was able to find Flea Market Style @ Sam's Club, of all places.

Do you tend to pick up your magazines at the grocery store checkout or do you subscribe?  If you have subscriptions- which ones do you subscribe to?

I subscribe to Romantic Homes, Midwest Living, Body & Soul, Better Homes & Gardens, Country Living and most recently I purchased a subscription through amazon for the French Nordic decor magazine~ Vakre Hjem & Interior.  I'm hoping it's as wonderful as Jeanne d'arc Living that I also purchase every month.  My first issue should arrive in May... anyone get this one??

Hope you are enjoying your afternoon~ whether you are basking in the sun or dancing in the rain!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment